I don't have internet, so I am at a coffee bean in ghetto Anaslime. Hope I make it through the blog posting.
Jk, BUT today I got my car washed and as I waited for my car, the most wonderful of couples came to the gas station. The lady probably weighed 17 lbs. And the man dropped his bong as he approached the am/pm store. He probably had the munchies.
Michael Jackson died, did you guys hear about that?! Sad. I was outside his hospital room when it happened, ok I was outside the hospital. Close enough. As sad as this sounds, that is probably the highlight of my life after 263. My life is boring. Who goes to Coffee Bean at 3 pm?? Oh ya, people without real jobs (me). But I like my non-real job a lot. Minus the fact that I want to rip my foot off (it hurts), and that I make no money (hear hear Karissa!). I play, I workout, I go to the beach/pool, hang out...I'm dating a Hawaiian boy, that's a new ethnicity for me. A little spice.
I'm going to Denver next weekend for my last SAAC meeting ever. Hooray. Then the weekend after I'm going to Vegas...a SAAC reunion with some oldies from the group. And ours truly, Tyler Kupper will be there. Staying in a 5 bedroom suite, NBD. Oh ya, for free. Then sometime after that going to see Karissa. Anyone want to go for her bday weekend???? I'm going!!!
I'll get a little sappy now...I miss you all dearly. I really do cherish the unique friendships I have made with each of you. It's not easy to find friends like you. I have made some goodies here, some funny peeps. And some lezzys (I'm less of a homophob now).
I'll end on that note. Love and miss you all!!!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment