Dearest Women who I love so much,
Where to start? I miss you all so much! I can't beieve we graduated like 3 months ago! I feel like time has flown by! Life in the city moves so fast. I am busy working allll day and usually have extra work at night or some other activity I have committed to...Needless to say I am tired a lot, but I love that I am busy and never has a second to be bored or lonely in this huge city.
I am loving the friends I have made here. I feel like I am in a college community still, but with older people and no classes....the best! I wish that you all could meet my friends because I know you would love them all. I am loving my apartment, my roommates, my job, mu church, and the adventures I feel like I go on daily. There is always somewhere to explore and something new to do and for that reason I love this city. The downside? I think there has only been 4 days since I have moved here that I can wear a dress or summer clothes....its been in the mid to low 50's this past week...SO cold. But you know me, I love the fog and rain so I am happy as a clam for the most part. I have had so much fun going out to different places every weekend and exploring all the fun divebars, warehouse mash-up raves, rooftop terraces, gay bars and theme parties the city has to offer. I cannnnnot wait for you all to come visit and experience the bliss that is san fran nightlife...its so different than anything I have ever seen. Love. It.
In other news I am planning three trips with some friends here that I am super excited about!! My friends Sol, Pat, Courtney, and Christa and I are planning trips to Lanai, New York and Asia! I am super excited and lovin it that the people I have met here share my passion for adventure and seeing the world. I didn't think I would meet people that love traveling as much as Pepperdine Kids, but apparently they do exist.
My job is going great and I've started to hang out with work people a lot which is super fun! In sadder news, my boss is an absolute crazy woman and more intense than any individual I have ever met (including me)... I get yelled at pretty much every day, so it is pretty funny at this point.
OOO...Julie, this is for you...I know you never thought this would happen but I joined a GYM!! Im gonna be so buff and Im gonna work on my pancakes so i can play with you over christmas break. I plan on being ready for the olympic team.
Well, I think thats all I can think of for now and my bed time is rapidly approaching, but I love youall so so much and will write more later to tell you all about what God is doing in my life and what I am learning each and every say.
All my love,
Karissa
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment