Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I hate coming up with a title

J-Dog: model by day, JOGE'n by night. I am excited for both of your upcoming adventures. You should probably blog to us while on your date...just a suggestion. Maybe afterwards show him your moves on the pole.
K-baby: I GET TO SEE YOU FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY!!!!!!!!! San Fran babbbbyyyyy.
Katiecraig: See you tomorrow. We will celebrate Guinness Day with love and pride. Can't wait.
JOGE: I need more deets from you...I think we all do :) I am going to miss you mucho!!

-So I bought myself a new comp, MacBook PrizzyPro. I pretty much chopped off my volleyball arm, and left it at the Apple store in exchange for my computer. It's hard to type with one hand. The exciting thing though, is that I finally have a built-in video...I am getting with the current day. So Becs, I better see yo ass on skype soon. Are there conference skype sessions? That would be primin.
-I had dinner with Stephen and it went surprisingly wonderful. Fun, no romantic vibe, no talk of love/opposite sex/us. It was awesome!
-I get to play volleyball in less than 3 weeks!!!!
-My little 7th graders: 1 asked how many times you can touch the ball and another asked how many people play at one time. You non-volliers would get an A on this, if it was a quiz.
-My fat cat Lucy has something in her leg that clicks every time she walks, so I can hear her coming when I am at rest.
-Oh and nbd, I finished another book. Jenna, watch out.
Let's figure out a skype conf call...I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment