skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life after 263
Friday, August 14, 2009
Just so you all know...
Its friday night.
I'm home.
Studying for the LSAT.
AND watching Legally Blonde hoping it will inspire me.
1 comment:
Jenna
August 16, 2009 at 12:12 AM
i'm confused...do you mean saturday night?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(57)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(17)
so my boss and i have been having issues coming up...
Who knew...
I'm SORRY/dead tired
my foray into the vast right wing conspiracy
3 posts in a row...what a LOSER
PRAYER NEEDED
Just so you all know...
Sometimes I wish outsiders could see the things th...
FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE. (laugh)
Not to sound like a broken record...
i'm a slacker
hi
from one vagina challenged woman to another....
I HOPE YOUR VAGINA IS FEELING BETTER
The day I became Jenna Schiedermayer
Sometimes you just need a day off....
i'm cursed
►
July
(13)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
i'm confused...do you mean saturday night?
ReplyDelete